Download CamSpinner 2.0
Download CamSpinner by clicking the link below.
Download CamSpinner 2.0 [413Kb]
After downloading and expanding the CamSpinner distribution file, move the CamSpinner folder into your Applications folder.
The download version is fully functional and there are no features disabled.
New in CamSpinner 2.0:
- Support for 20 Presets for video & audio formats and web servers
- iPhone compatible display of web cam images in the iPhone web browser
- Improved support for AppleScript
- Includes scripts for scheduling webcam actions with iCal
- Added option to hide/show the Control Palette
- Faster FTP uploads
- Enables free registration for registered users of PageSpinner 5.0 and higher
- Universal Binary compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5 on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs
CamSpinner 2.0 is a free upgrade for all users that have purchased a CamSpinner 1.0 license.
CamSpinner System Requirements:|
|• Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
• QuickTime 7 or higher
• Apple iSight camera or a QuickTime-compatible web cam
• Web cam publishing requires FTP access to a web server or Mac OS X Web sharing
Free CamSpinner registration included with PageSpinner 5!|
|Registered users of PageSpinner 5 are entitled to free registrations of CamSpinner 2.0 and MapSpinner 1.0.1. Information on how to register CamSpinner is available at the PageSpinner web site.