Registered users of PageSpinner version 5 are entitled to free licenses of:
• CamSpinner 2.0 for Mac OS X
• MapSpinner 1.0.1 for Mac OS X
This page describes how to register CamSpinner 2.0
See your PageSpinner registration email for info on how to register MapSpinner.
To register CamSpinner 2.0 you must have installed and registered PageSpinner 5.0 or higher on your Mac. PageSpinner version 5 can be downloaded here.
Then perform the following steps to register CamSpinner:
- Download and install CamSpinner version 2.0 if you haven't done so already.
- Launch PageSpinner 5.0 or higher.
- Create a new empty HTML document in PageSpinner in the menu File : New Empty Page
- Switch to Finder and launch CamSpinner.
- Click the Register... button in CamSpinner's startup dialog. The register dialog should now be displayed.
- Click the button Registration for PageSpinner users at the bottom of the register dialog and follow the guide.